- 1 cup of black beans
- 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes and sweet bell peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- 10″ tortillas -one
- 1 tea spoon of cooking oil
- Mix beans with cheese and mixed tomatoes/sweet peppers/coriander leaves
- Place 1/2 cup of beans in half of tortillas. Fold tortillas in half
- Heat large skillet for medium heat. Apply oil on the skillet and place filled tortillas on the skillet.
Cook the filled tortillas until it becomes brown.
- Ready to eat
This is a healthy vegetarian dish.